Monday, August 11, 2008

Maddie's in First Grade!


We thought we were on time until we saw all the angry mob of parents driving there kids to school. So we parked (no joke) a mile away. It isn't fair that these poor kids are going to school when its still 110 outside. But I guess if they waited for it to cool off they would only go for 3 months because that is all the cool temps. last for.
She did great her first week. She was so excited to buy her lunch on Friday. I can't believe my first baby is in school all day. We miss her being home. I hate school. I love my kids to be home with me all day everyday. But I have to let go so they can grow up.

2 comments:

Ben and Sandee said...

Madie, I really like you hair cut!!! You are on rockin' chick! Hope that you had a great first day!

mk said...

Yes, cute cut Maddie!! My mom always hated us going to school. She would give us 1 "free day" to stay home every 6 weeks.

Can't wait to see you guys in a week and a half!!!!