






We love going to the cabin in the fall. There are so many pictures of Emma because the other kids wanted to play outside and we took Emma out into town.
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago
We love to make you smile!







We love going to the cabin in the fall. There are so many pictures of Emma because the other kids wanted to play outside and we took Emma out into town.
Posted by The Greenwald Family at 9:54 AM
2 comments:
Emma is soooo blasted cute! How fun that you get to go to a cabin....man I wish we had a chance to get away. Life is so crazy that it feels like time is just flying by and we haven't done much in the memory making department. That's awesome that you have a place to go to make such great memories. I'm jealous.
Aimee, Its Sara, Sandees friend. Your kids are beautiful! I have never seen them since we you and Marshall have date night for the spina bifida dinner. I loved to hear from you and its fun to look at your pictures (I hope you don't mind)We are planning on seeing you next year for sure, maybe we can work out a play date or something while we are done as well.
Post a Comment