The other day as I was picking up the kids from school I was super stressed out because I had to go to the grocery store, help Maddie with homework, find soccer clothes, make dinner and try to make it to soccer on time for once. As we were driving we rolled all the windows down and as all these things were stressing me out and im going over everything in my head and I hear laughter. I mean hysterical shrieks, laughing so hard you can't breathe laughter. For some reason the wind blowing in their faces was funny. Soon everyone was laughing. So I stopped stressing out and just enjoyed them. How often are they happy in the car. Every stress or care went right out the window and I just smiled.
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago

1 comments:
I love moments like this.
Post a Comment