This has been a irritating week so far. Our air conditioner upstairs is not working at all. It actually feels like heat is coming out. It could be that it's 110 here. So on average our upstairs temp. is about 87. I think our room is probably 10 degrees hotter. We have tried everything to fix it and nothing no air. Last night was the final straw. I was going to pack up and move to a hotel but instead I threw the kids mattress over the stairs and the slept downstairs. Marshall and I on the other hand have been sleeping in our sauna for 5 days now. The air conditioner is under warranty but the company cant come out for a week. Really? We live in Arizona! Anyway, luckily its raining today so we dont have the blaring sun. I really took for granted the luxury of an air conditioner.
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment