Monday, November 23, 2009

I Rock!!


My Professor thought I would enjoy this book based off my writing.
Revolutionary Road. Has anyone read it?


I have been in a writing class at the community college. We recemtly had to write a short story and then everyone workshops them.
I am so excited everyone liked my story! There was no confusion, which is big in writing. There was only positive feedback. I was nervous it was a bomb.
Only with the help of my wonderful husband. He helped me edit it and was extremely supportive. I love you Marsh. I will have to dedicate my first book to you

2 comments:

The Greenwald Family said...

You are a wonderful and creative writer. I hope you keep writing and always enjoy it. I love you too! You'd better dedicate the first book to me! ;)

-Marshall

The Greenwald Family said...

I Love You! Without ur encouragement I would have never signed up for the class. It would have been a someday dream.Thank you.