
So my New Years Resolution this year is giving up Diet Coke. Not just Diet Coke but any and all sodas. Today is day 7. It was easy the first 4 days now im dying. Its even harder when we go out to eat, where soda is everywhere and other choices are so limited. I wonder how long it will take before I forget all about it?
Also, we are going on a bugdet diet. We can only spend money to buy food and pay bills. Everything else is just going to have to wait for a couple of months. So goodbye movie theatre, Blockbuster/Red Box, books, clothes!
It will be good for us. There are so many things that we don't need that we just wste money on. This will be a good way to prorietize what's really important and save money.
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago

4 comments:
Soda is SO hard to give up! I drink diet! Still not good for you, but I only have 1 a day. Wayne and I are also on a budget of not eating out! That is very hard to do esp. when there is only two of us! GO Greenwalds!!
Those sound like great resolutions! Good luck! Just remember, if you slip and drink a soda, all is not lost! At least you've made with x-amount of days without it!
I'm also impressed with your budget diet. I think that would be the hardest to do, especially when Red Bix movies are only $1...but it's surprising how quick it adds up. I wonder how much we could save if we were strong enough to follow your example!
Hell mus have frozen over! Aimee giving up soda and spending money!!! Just kidding. I'm so proud of you! You can call me is you need some support.
I give you props ... I didn't even make it 2 hrs... I'm not even joking! I really am going to try though!
Post a Comment