Checking off my 100 things to do before I die.
1. Visit a Rainforest
Here we are at the Hoh Rainforest on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington.
2. Singing Karaoke
Amanda on the left, was completely in her element. She had to have sung 7 or 8 songs. Without her I would have never gone up.
PS We were the only out of towners there. Everyone else was a local. Awkward much.
3. See and feed a wild animal.
I have never ever seen a raccoon. I roll the window down to get a closer look and of course my window is the one that sounds like a toot. So not only did one get closer but 3 more came out of the wood work. They are HUGE!
4. Being able to look across the sound and see a different country. Canada. I know for some of you its no big thang. But for me who's never left the West side of the country, It was awesome.
5. Going on a girls trip. It is amazing how you come alive and get to experience the girl side of who we all are. To leave behind the mother and wife just for awhile. Of course it is nice to come back to the ones you love.
To go on adventures like when you were a fearless child and not to care who is looking.
There will be lots more pictures. But Emma can't go potty by herself. I think she thinks the toliet will eat her bum. Back to being a mom.
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so glad you went and had fun!! I can't wait to see more pictures from your trip. We had fun hanging with you guys tonight...we need to do it more often. Don't keep me hangin' post some more pics soon!
Good times!! I wish I could have been there for the karaoke, I'm sure that it was awesome!!!
Post a Comment