 |
| Andrew is in First Grade now. Luckily with all day kindergarden last year he wont need to adjust too much. He is very peticular on his clothes. He definately has his own style. |
 |
| Madisen is is Third Grade. She has become less picky on clothes and shoes. Thank Heavens. Last year I think we rotated 3 outfits. |
And Emma started preschool at the elementary. She is something else. I bet she wears only Pink all year. She is very excited to finally go to school with Maddie and Andrew. She goes 3 days for 2 1/2 hours. So I am all alone. Luckily me and my bestie are working out during that time. Better than shopping right?
1 comments:
Awwh! We miss you guys!! It's so weird having Colby gone! Brody cried Friday when I dropped him off and said "Miss you Colby".
Post a Comment