California here we come!
Newport beach is our favorite beach and we have been lucky enough to get to go every year for several years. It really is the highlight of our year. Marshall's parents are so nice they rent a beach house for all of our family.While Emalie didn't eat sand this year it still was exciting as ever.
Mallory got engaged on Tuesday, June 23. We have been waiting for awhile for the proposal because Jesse (her fiance) has already become a member of our family. Our kids love him and so do we. I don't think she could have found a better match and we are glad that she did. We love you Jesse and you are the funniest person we know. "That's a first class download."


1 comments:
"Class 1 Download"- lol, that's Army talk! I'm glad it stuck with him! I'm calling everybody "Dude".
Post a Comment