So Marshall and I were done having kids after two, then we got pregnant with Emalie and couldn't be happier. We never wanted a large family but with Emma turning three in July. I'm worried that Emaile and a new baby would be too far apart in age. So am I happy with three? Am I baby hungry? I mean we will all miss the baby stage but when do you know if you are really done?
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago

3 comments:
I don't know that I can answer this question for you because I know that I'm not done. I just know that there is more up there waiting to come join our family. How many more??? I have no idea. But I truly believe that you will know when you are done. So if you have a feeling that there is still another one then maybe your aren't done. Sometimes God has a different plan then what we think we want in life. Some people don't want kids and get them....and some people really want kids and can't have them. I guess my best advice it to pray about it, go to the temple, you will know if there is another one up there for you. And having them 3 1/2-4 years apart wont be that bad. You will get to cherish the time you have with that baby even more. All I know is that the second coming is coming and there are still a lot of spirits up there that need to gain bodies. And how selfish would it be of us to deny that to them because we just didn't want a large family. I have the same thoughts as you sometimes...thinking...I don't want to have a ton of kids and have that label of being Mormon with a ton of kids. But then I look at my sweet babies faces and just think that there is nothing I wouldn't do for them and just how happy they make my life. Yes..the more kids you have the crazier life seems to be but all we have to do is endure to the end and all will be well. I don't know if I'm making any sense...but I hope this helps. It's a tough decision, to bring a child into this crazy world...but it's one that only you, Marshall, and the Lord can make. Sorry if I just totally rambled. Good luck.
Be grateful you have the luxury of making that choice. A lot of women wish they did.
It's just one of "you just know" things. People always say that and you just don't get it until you experience it.
Post a Comment