Thursday, January 22, 2009

Waterfall?


Once you get there, there is a stream (the people we passed reassured us that is was a waterfall, ha,ha) that kids were sliding into. So we let Maddie go. None of the other kids wanted to go. The water smelled funny. But Maddie couldn't resist.

Here are real hieroglyphics from Indians. I wonder what some of them mean. How cool that they are still visable.

1 comments:

Davenports said...

I am so jealous right now! It looks so nice a sunny and warm! I'm sitting her all wrapped up in a blanket with 2 layers of clothes on and my fingers are still freezing. I wish our winters were like yours! I'm thinking that we need to have a winter house down there and a summer house here. It looks like you had a great time! What wonderful memories for your kids to look back on. I always love hikes with the family. They're so much fun...until they are all tired out and you have to carry them the rest of the way...but hey, it's a good work out if nothing else right? :)