
Marshall was so sweet and romantic and had his parents watch the kids Friday night and we went to a resort in Phoenix for a nice getaway. We went to the fanciest restaurants I've ever been to and it was so on accident. We wanted to eat somewhere new and there was this restaurant attached to the mall. I assumed they only had sandwiches and such but Marshall said we should go try anyway. The minute we walked in it was not what we thought. It was so fancy we almost walked out but were too embarrassed. The next day Marshall's parents brought the kids up. They had lots of pool ammenties. The kids had a lot of fun. So did we!!
One of the nights we went to a restuant called Aunt Chiladas. It was amazing. They had a Bocce Ball thing outside. How amazing is that! The kids played while we waited on the food.



Here is the Lazy River. We liked that the best!



Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago

1 comments:
I'm so glad that you got to have a night away from the kids! You deserve it!
Post a Comment