Monday, October 12, 2009

H1N1 What?

It's been so long.
Let's see our latest saga is Madisen and Andrew have had the Swine Flu or H1N1 if you per fer.
Can you believe it? I just thought is was a publicity stunt to make the news more interesting.
Both of them caught it at school. In fact 1/2 the school has it. So yes I sported a mask and gloves. I isolated them into the playroom. Emma had to stick by me. So while I wasn't administering medicine and getting drinks, Emma and I played.
My house was hit by a tornado. Dishes pill ed up and laundry soon became a mountain.
The doctor gave us Tamiflu because Andrew has asthma and just got over bronchitis. It has really helped. Or maybe I just think that because I had to pay $100 for it. So to me it is the Miracle Drug made of liquid Gold and Diamonds. Maybe I'll sip some too.
Marshall and I got it with an awful cold or flu I'm not sure which. So everyone was bedridden expect Emma.
Then Emalie got another UTI and possibly strep. ( We will find out tomorrow)
I think maybe I should have picked supernurse for my alter ego.


3 comments:

Brandi Gail said...

I hope everyone gets better soon! Love your new blog too!! The pics are awesome!

PerryParty3 said...

oh, that's awful! The whole family!? seriously, this can not be allowed. Hope you all feel better soon! By the way, I LOVE your family picture on the side bar! GORGEOUS

mk said...

I noticed the fam pic on the side too!! LOVE it. I can't believe the kids got the swine flu. It feels like EVERYONE is getting it and like it's just inevitable that we'll eventually get it. I am already so paranoid about having a baby in January. Oh well, better excuse to stay out of church EVEN LONGER once I have him ;)