I have to put the year bc we go every year. This year was more laid back. We really just hung out on the beach the entire week. And loved it!



 |
| Jesse with Baby Braxton |
 |
| Wiped out! |
 |
| They made sandcastles for hours. Its nice when they get old enough to entertain eachother. I actually read 2 whole pages of my book the entire trip. I didnt count on getting through a paragraph so SCORE! |
 |
| Maddie and Andrew are huge skateboard kids and found someones skateboard they wanted a pictures with. |
 |
Here is Newport Pier:
Andrew had just picked up a fish and stuck it in the bucket. |
 |
| How appopriate right? Luckily Maddie only thought they were cool hats made out of cardboard. How green of them. |
 |
| Notice the earings, on the beach. |
 |
Best friends,
sometimes. |
 |
Antie Beth helped the kids find crabs. Shes so funny and creative the first day she picked them up with her hands the second day she decided to use the beach house's kitchen tongs.
|
 |
| Maddie found this cool heart rock. |
 |
| Andrew's future home. |
 |
These are are favorite places to eat.
|
1 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. The only thing that would have made it better was if I went!:)
Post a Comment