Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sand Mountain and the Crazies!

Here is the long version of the sand mountain story cause you will need to know in order to appreaciate the video.
Every time we sent up our umbrellas and chairs we always ended up next to this GIGANTIC lds family. All of their kids are 8 and under and there had to been at least 20 kids total. My observation of the family is that all of the kids are beating the tar out of eachother crying and everything. The parents watch. do not break up anything.  I am all for having your kids figure out things on their own but these are 3 year olds pulling hair and throwing sand. No intervention.
Note to self.  Keep our kids on our side.
That didn't work out so well.  Their kids stole our toys, poured sand on our kids heads, threw sand at us, and knocked our sand castles down. So I stepped up and told them to stay on thier side and I litterally drew a stickin line in the sand.
So they had built the sand mountain and when they went to their beach house for lunch we scurried over and make a slide for the kids. Once they came back we resumed to our side of the line.

 
So here is my favorite mom of the crazies boxing. Why? I have no idea. But it was the funniest thing ever so.. enjoy.

0 comments: