I had a hard week this week. Especially with our son Andrew. He hasn't been eating his lunch and then when he comes home he hasnt been feeling well. I've tried everything salads, homemade pizza made fresh that morning, cereal, etc. He says he doesn't like anything. So with that and his constant whine and temper and then add Madisen in the picture to some great fights, it has been exahusting!
Marshall has been gone all day and wont get home till late tonight well after bed. So after another tiresome day I have had 10 minutes to myself. I realized that I love being a mom. I would take every whine, cry, and tantrum to have these beautiful kids with me. I love knowing that I am helping them grow and become the best they can be. I am confident that all my decicsions are in their best interest ( like taking a bath tonight so we can be Sunday ready tom., having you eat 3 more bites so you grow strong, having you get a haircut even if you cried so your bangs dont' touch your eyeballs, going to bed early so you wont be such a bear tommorrow.
Wish me Luck! Baths, bed, and maybe I can watch Letters To Juliett since Marshall wont be home.
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment