So I guess putting whole pieces of steak in the garbage disposal isn't a great idea at all.
I have had the plumber out on so many occasions so much I know him by name. (JK its my friends husband)
So being an inspirational handy woman I decided to fix it myself. Easy right? NO....
My first thought was to unscrew a pipe to drain the Meaty Water that had been in there for 2 days!
I had a bowl but it definately wasn't big enough. As I unscrew Meaty Water sprayed all over me. Trugging through I got one sink drained put the pipe back on. But new water still wouldn't drain. Fine, I figured I wasn't meant to be a plumber. So I called a professional.
He told me I had to take every pipe off till I found the food blocking it.
Okay, so I took every pipe off. Then the great part, pulling the meat out!
I did it though. It was up so far it had reached the other side of the sink. Once it was out and all the pipes went back on, Viola it was Fixed!
I immediately showered to get the Meaty Water off me. Even with the shower tho I smelled it all night.


2 comments:
You are one amazing woman! That story almost was enough to make me vegetarian!:) How much did you bill Marshall for? You should definitely get paid for a job that gross.
Ewwwh! I would have totally called the plumber! I get the hebe-gebes over beaky or narly meat. You brave woman you!
Post a Comment