When we went to parent teacher conference last night, the teacher was showing us an example of madisen's writing. This is what she wrote:
My hero/ My heavenly father
Some people think their hero is their mom or dad. Yah, the're my hero too but I am going to tell you about is my heavenly father.
First, I am going to tell you about how he is so good to me. He is so good to me because he made me, my spirit, my family, my life. He is also good to me because he made the earth. He gave me a choice to be lds or not. He dyed for me and that means a lot to me so I'll always love him.
He also lessons ( listens) to me. How he lessons to me is when I pray to him. You can pray any were any time any plays ( place ). It is so easy to do and I love it.
Last but not least he will always love me no matter what. Even if I hurt someone he will love me. If I said a bad word he would love me. If I break commandments he will love me.
No matter what heavily father will be my hero.
It must have been a Monday, having church the day before. This girl amazes me. She is so far before her years.
I had said something to the teacher about it's a good thing she's lds. But she made a point what a wonderful missionary tool it was. I am so proud to be her Mama. She is a wonderful girl.
Best swing sets for kid review!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Thank you
Madisen
Madisen,
What a beutiful testimony you wrote in your school assignment. I am sure Heavenly Father is very pleased. I know we are.
Mimi and Papa
Awwh! I love it. Maddie you are such a great example. We love you and miss you! I'm a proud Auntie!
Post a Comment