This is the picture before I almost got mugged or who knows what. It is like 1:30 am here. We were headed back to New Jersey. Marshall and I sat across from eachother for no good reason.
I noticed this guy stop in the aisle and stare at me. Ackward.
Then he comes back with a girl and sits right in front of me. I had a weird feeling but since he had a girl with him I thought it was fine.
A few minutes later Marshall gives me a look. We were so in tune to eachother. I knew we had to get out of there fast. So we headed to the front of the train where more people were and right as we left the ticket guy for the train came only to the guy and asked him for his ticket. That gave a good distraction to leave.
Afterward Marshall told me what happened.
The guy in front of me was telling the girl that when I got out and went around the corner they would take me. Then he gave a nod to another guy standing at the door.
So do not wear a sparke dress and have huge purse at 1:30 am on a train.
That really shook me up so I stayed next to Marshall everywhere! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment